kbeth81

paint color of cabinets

Kari
4 år sedan

hi there! I love the color of the cabinets. Can you tell me the name of the cabinet color?

H St · Mer info

Kommentarer (16)

• PRO
    Design Shop Interiors
    4 år sedan

It was a custom color we had mixed.

• jjhung88
    3 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 3 år sedan

Is that an off white color cream color? How did you come up with the color? Trying to do something similar to get an all white kitchen by painting existing cabinets and replace counter top with white quartz? Any advise on choosing the right white color for an all white kitchen with wood-like flooring?

• PRO
    Picture Perfect House
    3 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 3 år sedan

I would love to know as well. I have 20 colors on my cabinets right now. What undertone do they have?

• tigest1
    3 år sedan

where did you find the runner?

• PRO
    Design Shop Interiors
    3 år sedan

its one of a kind vintage. we own a retail storefront.

• beebahamas
    3 år sedan

what is the color of the cabinets please would like to know please

• Joan Moriarty
    3 år sedan

I have a similar color on my cabinets and it was BM Edgecomb Gray. I'm very happy living with the color.

• Koray illeez
    3 år sedan

Can I use your image on my blog page? Thanks

• PRO
    Design Shop Interiors
    3 år sedan

@Koray illeez - I'm sorry but no. We own our copyrights and limit usage rights to our photos.

• Koray illeez
    3 år sedan

Sorry, I won't ask again.

• Holly Smith
    3 år sedan

Love Houzz as we look to share ..... beautiful kitchen . It’s a shame everything is such a secret .

• sl1001
    3 år sedan

Since this was a custom cabinet color, can you suggest a color in BM or SW similar to this?

• lizakiger
    2 år sedan

Yes, your cabinet color is perfection! For those that work hard to get the perfect blend and it comes out beautifully, it’s a sign of a true artist at work. Keep in mind that others begging for your selection is one of the highest compliments a designer/artist can have. For the rest of us attempting at sloppy seconds, try “No Filter” by Clare Paints. ;)

• Bari Murdock
    förra året

Try Swiss coffee by Ben Moore

• jessop58
    förra året

Does the fridge door open all the way to remove drawers? Is there spacers beside the fridge?

I’m laying out a kitchen and want to put the fridge at the end of a galley cabinet that adjoins an exterior wall.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.