webuser_911872517

Love everything about it. A couple more specific questions:

1) What's the actual color and finish of the tile. Looks flat black but just confirming.
2) What size are the hex tiles used in the shower?
4) Subway tiles. Are they flat or beveled edges? Is the grout the same color silver as the hex tile?
3) Is the hardware black or some shade of bronze?
4) I can piece together my own materials from the above but if you have any specs/links on products you used I'd love to see them
Really great work here. Thanks so much!
Bernal Heights Gates Bathrooms · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Studio Allie
    4 år sedan

Hello Kevin, thank you for your interest. The actual finish of tiles is nearly a full black, but not AS black as some tiles CAN be. It is a little matte, yes...it is NOT a glossy glaze. The hex main floor is a 6" and the shower hex is a 3" of the same matte black. the floor grout with black tiles is Laticrete #88 Silver Shadow while the grout used with the white subway tiles is Laticrete #42 Platinum. The hardware is a true black, not a bronze. while it takes away potential orders for me...;), I am happy to provide the vendor fo the hex tiles: The main spec here is Fireclay Tile out of San Francisco. They have incredible product and customer service. having said all that, I will make note that I designed this bathroom as well as two others, for same project, remotely! So, if you need help with your project, consultation or design, please call upon me. And thank you for the compliments. It was a wonderful project! Take care!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.