olesk3811

how wide is that shower wall? the one with the shower head on it?

Jeffry & Corinne
3 år sedan

I am trying to replicate a shower wall like that and was wondering how wide this is and how thick with all the plumbing? Thank you

Quail Remodel · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Vance Killen Interior Design
    3 år sedan

Hi Jeffry and Corine!

Best to ask your contractor / architect as the thicknesses of slabs / tile and plumbing companies vary!

Best of luck!

Vance

• Jeffry & Corinne
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Thanks for your response. Our stone slab is 1/4 in thick. I am just wondering the length and width of that specific wall so I can try to model ours the same. Our contractor is trying to make our wall like 7 feet long and I am trying to minimize the length so if I can show him a shorter length works.....If you could provide those measurements, I would truly be grateful! I can't seem to find anything about this online as I don't know what a wall like this is referred to as so everything I search comes up with other options. Thanks again

• PRO
    Vance Killen Interior Design
    3 år sedan

Hi Jeffry! I don't have plan where I am! Look at your area and scale it visually as we needed walkway openings to the shower area. Best of luck! Thank you! Vance

• Zenith
    2 år sedan

Hi, amazing shower! What is the wall tile used in this project?
    Thank you in advance

• kkfischer
    2 år sedan

Yes, would love to know also!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.