brad_woods47

Do you have any other examples of homes built with this brick?

Brad Woods
3 år sedan

I am planning to begin building my own home this year and we are going to use Blueridge Mountain, just was curious if you had more examples of any homes that have used it? This is the only one I have found.

Blueridge Mountain · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Acme Brick Company
    3 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 3 år sedan

Hi Brad! The only other images we have of this brick blend on a different home were taken by one of our sales reps took (see attached). If you reach out to your nearest Acme Brick sales office their team may have pics taken by sales reps there if homes in that area have this blend on it. To find you nearest Acme Brick sales office, please visit brick.com/where-buy. Thanks for choosing Acme Brick!

• curlypanddye4
    2 år sedan

What’s the warranty on this brick?

• PRO
    Acme Brick Company
    2 år sedan

Hi there! Each Acme Brick is manufactured to exceed quality standards established by all building codes. Your complete satisfaction with Acme Brick is our company's primary objective .We guarantee that our residential brick will endure sub-freezing cold, will withstand blistering heat, and will remain beautiful for 100 years. Please see the following link to see more information regarging our 100 Year Guarantee: https://brick.com/100-year-guarantee

• curlypanddye4
    2 år sedan

We were told that acme brick doesn’t have a warranty on these coated bricks that you pay a premium for. Under this coating is every color brick you can imagine. My house looks like a patchwork quilt. Do NOT use this brick or company. The warranty is just to make you buy but they don’t cover things like this.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.