webuser_225311129

Vanity unit

Hi there - I love this vanity unit and am looking for something like it to upgrade my bathroom. Is it by any chance from Lusso Stone?
What experience do you have of it marking easily? Would you mind telling me how much it is and where from if not Lusso?
Much appreciated .
Steph Rowley
Beckenham, Kent · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    WC ONE Limited
    3 år sedan

Good Morning Steph, Thank you for your recent enquiry. This Vanity unit is made by a supplier of ours called Vanity Hall and its from their In-Frame collection in a bespoke Farrow & Ball colour. We have an example in our Shortlands showroom should you wish to view this product, i can then discuss the options available with you and provide you with a brochure which will show your prices and sizes etc. We are open Tuesday-Saturday 9:30am-5pm. Many thanks Jon @ WC ONE.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.