joshandmark

subfloor under the teak

Joshua Hernandez
3 år sedan

Hi there, this is identical to what I am currently doing to my master bathroom. All walls will be concrete, and building a level, no transition teak shower floor. My question is for underneath the teak flooring did you guys coat the subfloor that goes to the drain in a dark color so it doesn’t show through the gaps of the teak?

Whidbey Island Farmhouse · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Dovetail General Contractors
    3 år sedan

Yes, it's tiled with black tiles and black grout.

• Joshua Hernandez
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Oh that’s a great idea. Was thinking of using a black concrete dye but using some black tiles is going to be the most resistant finish. Thanks for the reply!

• Mei Bang
    2 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 2 år sedan

Hi Josh,

Is your concrete walls a plaster finish? Are you done with this project? If so, what is the brand you went with, and obviously it had to be weatherproofed? I wanted the same look for my master bath...we're currently working on the renovation.

BTW I do like the teak flooring just wondering how long that will last before having to replace it.

Thanks,

Mei

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.