kath_hol

Backsplash over range

Kath Holland
3 år sedan
I love the wall covering behind the range. What is it and where did you find it? Thank you.
Texas Ranch · Mer info

Kommentarer (10)

• Shelly Ware
    3 år sedan

Love the tile!

• snyder2002
    3 år sedan

Can you tell me brand and color of cabinet paint? They are gorgeous!

• abqwside6209
    3 år sedan

I would also like to know paint color and brand! Beautiful kitchen all around!

• Christine Kelly
    3 år sedan

Would you share the source of the counter stools?

• Barbara Price
    3 år sedan

Who makes the counter stools?

• PRO
    Wills Design Associates
    3 år sedan

I don't share my sources as this is part of a service I provide to my clients. I'm happy to provide a quote for consulting.

• Deborah
    2 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 2 år sedan

Can you text me color of cabinets you are in texas and i am im Chicago having a hard time trying to find a green color for my kitchen cabinets

• Deborah
    2 år sedan

Can you provide me with a quote for consulting me on my kitchen layout and the best color for my cabinets?

• PRO
    Wills Design Associates
    2 år sedan

Hi Deborah, Absolutely, if you want to send an email to info@willsdesignassociates.com we can get some more information for a quote. Thank you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.