webuser_766976852

Stair runner

Ayumi Goodman
3 år sedan
Hi, I like this stair runner!!
I have been looking for the runner like this one which has a black edge .
Please advise which website/ shop can I find it?
Alternative In-situ · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Alternative Flooring
    3 år sedan

HI Ayumi,

Great to hear from you! This runner combination is simply stunning and we can see why you love it. It looks to have been created using our bespoke runner service where any one of our floor-coverings can be cut to size and have a border edge applied. This particular combination looks like on of our Wool Iconic Chevron carpets with a single plain dark coloured cotton edge. You can play with your own carpet and border combinations using our online rug designer, Make Me A Rug - we know it says 'rug' but be assured if you can make the combination into a rug it can also be made into a runner (as long as the carpet is suitable for stairs of course!).

To order, or to talk through ideas and combinations and see samples, you are best to contact one of our retail partners directly. You can search for your closest retail partner using the Where to Buy section of our website, https://www.alternativeflooring.com/where_to_buy/find_a_retailer.html Each of our retail partners are very experienced with our flooring's and will be able to advise on suitability, costs, order samples and of course discuss installation.

We hope that this helps but if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Love Alternative

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.