webuser_220862487

Hi Anna , I love your designs!

Tyra
3 år sedan
Pls could you advice on flooring . I love this . I am unable to lay concrete or microcement . But would like to achieve this style. NO joins as you get with tiles. I was ideally looking for a light stone /cement colour.

Thank you in advance

tyra.2@hotmail.com
Artist Residence, Sussex · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Anna Standish Interiors
    3 år sedan

Hi Trya, to avoid grout lines you are looking at a concrete or micro fibre floor. But you can minimise the visual effect of grout lines by matching the grout colour to the tile. Mapei has a good range of coloured grouts - https://www.mapei.com/ae/en/tools-and-downloads/coloured-grouts-and-sealants - Good Luck with your project!!

• Tyra
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Great thank you so much. What flooring have you used in this project , could you send me the company , make please. Many thanks Tyra

• PRO
    Anna Standish Interiors
    3 år sedan

It was a poured concrete floor, which was then polished. All specified by the architect, and the work was completed by the main contractor. Sorry I can’t be more help! Good luck with your project.

• Tyra
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Thank you

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.