balfano

bath conversion?

balfano
10 år sedan
would it be a big mistake to convert my only bath to a beautiful, large walk-in shower?

Kommentarer (4)

• dottiehouse
    10 år sedan
    It depens how much you would miss the bath.

If you wouldn't miss the bath,enjoy a wonderful shower.
    balfano thanked dottiehouse
  • akakaka
    10 år sedan
    If you only take showers I think it would be a good move. A large, walk in shower is so much better than standing in a tub.
  • PRO
    Dahl Distinctive Design Denver
    10 år sedan
    That all depends, you say it is the only bath in the house is it also the only bathroom in the house? The only downside to not having a bathtub is when it comes to re-sell. You may loose the market of couples with children or looking to expand their family in the future. If you plan to stay there for the long haul then go for the large shower. In that large shower maybe consider doing multiple shower heads or adding a steam unit. Then at re-sell it can be used as a major selling point instead of it just not having a bathtub.
  • balfano
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    I have half bath downstairs. I have no plans to move, I would like to "age in place". But when taking on any large remodel I feel I should consider if it is a wise choice for resale.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.