wendy_tran64

What are the colours of the Colorbond pergola?

Wendy
3 år sedan
Would anyone know what colours are used for the pergola? It looks like Monument for the guttering and Surfmist for the roofing.
Macquarie · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Canberra Decks
    3 år sedan

Hi Wendy,

The underside of the roof sheets are Thredbo white and the flashings, gutters & downpipes are Monument.

Wendy thanked Canberra Decks
  • Wendy
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Thanks Canberra Decks!

• Wendy
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Hey @Canberra Decks how did you manage to not put a beam in the middle of this pergola? It looks like it span quite wide. I've been told I need a beam in the middle of mine as it spans 6m. Mine will sit exactly like the photo above - against 2 walls in the corner.

• PRO
    Canberra Decks
    3 år sedan

This is a product from the Lysaght Living Collection called Flatdek. The sheets can span up to 3.6m before they need to be supported by an additional beam.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.