lizmattphilly

Tile brand and color please?

Liz Matt
3 år sedan
This smokey barrel tile is not easy to source for me. But I am also in SW FL. Any ideas of where to source it? Thank you.
Sanibel Island Retreat & Artist Studio · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Ocean Architecture
    3 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 3 år sedan

Hello Liz,

I'm RonO, registered Florida architect. This project was done for my client, The Domianos, Westchester County, New York. The contractor was George Parker, Sanibel. The project is roughly 25 years old. The Fan Shapes on the drive are actually stamped & colored concrete. The pattern seamed to appear like water rolling in on the beach; Artistic & Inexpensive. The redish tan tiles in the background under the trellis/gazebo walkway is called Saltio; Pourous & Inexpensive also. I hope this helps you.

Thinking artistically,

RonO

239-939-3337

Ps: The roof tile is from a different era......))

• Liz Matt
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Thanks, Ron. It’s the gray barrel shaped roof tiles I was interested in. I will keep looking around the Ft Myers area. We cannot afford to retile a perfectly good barrel roof. But we can tint the tiles toward gray and this house you designed is my inspiration. Lucky artist.

• PRO
    Ocean Architecture
    3 år sedan

THE BEST

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.