webuser_700916684

WOW TO EVERYTHING!!!

Maggie Sanchez
3 år sedan
I cannot believe there are no questions. First, let me offer my many compliments on this design. Its stunning ! Whatever info you can give me. I just bought a home and it needs full reno. I am going to do all I can to match EVERYTHING you have in here. May I email you? caecrashpad@gmail.com if you can.
Can you tell me style, color, make and where I can buy each of the following:
1) Wall paint
2) Stair treads
3) Window trim stain
4) Overhead bridge stain
5) upstairs ceiling stain
6) Where can I buy that flooring and what all is it?
7) Stone on the wall
8) Is that black paint and where, who , name of color etc?
Thank you kindly in advance for your assistance. I am willing to pay for an hour of your time to answer if that is allowed. :) being as how I am in GA.
Hoyt House Vail · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Martin Manley Architects
    3 år sedan

You should talk with a local architect and contractor. The stone has various names depending on what region you are in. The stair is a custom fab. steel spine with treads made of wood flooring material...You should look at viewrail.com for a system to purchase for a similar look. The bridge edge is clad with hot rolled steel panels. Hiring a professional designer and a contractor will help you through the process. They may even get better pricing than you because they will be building/specifying for another house in the near future, and a home owner is one and done. Hope that helps.

Jeffrey P Manley AIA

Maggie Sanchez thanked Martin Manley Architects
  • Maggie Sanchez
    Författare
    3 år sedan

I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.