dormmom

Where is this dining room

dormmom
3 år sedan
Hello
Can you tell me where the dining room sits in relationship to the kitchen in this house? Is it on the left side of the kitchen-opposite side of the living room/office area?
Thanks
Sue
All Grown Up · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    CRD Design Build
    3 år sedan

Thanks for your question and interest. We need to do a little research into the answer and will get back to you.

• PRO
    CRD Design Build
    3 år sedan

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your patience as we did a little research. Unfortunately, we completed this quite a few years ago, and the designer of this project is no longer with CRD. I wasn't able to find the plans, but I took a closer look at the photos, and I believe you are correct that the dining room is to the left of the kitchen if you are facing the water.

Thanks again for your interest in this project. Sorry we couldn't give you a more definitive answer.

Eric

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.