natalie_laporta

Custom paint Color

Natalie LaPorta
3 år sedan

Would you share the custom paint color? Looks great!

Highland Park, IL Colonial Full Exterior Remodel · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Siding & Windows Group Ltd
    3 år sedan

Hi Natalie, thanks for reaching out. The custom color is "Cabot Seacoast Gray", color code #10000977_10. However, James Hardie has since changed their custom color process, so you have a selection of 700 colors that all go through their ColorPlus Technology process covered under the warranty. I can find the one or two that matches this house color the closest in a few hours for you. You'll hear from me soon.

Bianca

• PRO
    Siding & Windows Group Ltd
    3 år sedan

The closest colors under James Hardie's Statement Collection are "Windmill Gray" or "Artist Gray". I went back and forth with 6 different colors/slides, because this one most definitely has a blue undertone and found those two to be the most similar. I hope this was helpful and would be glad to provide you with any other information.

• Natalie LaPorta
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Super helpful! Thank you!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.