3 år sedan

Isn't that A major trip hazard?

Balwyn - Master Bedroom, decor and art · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Colour Confidence Interiors
    3 år sedan

Hi, thanks for commenting.
    The step is to code, however it would not be my preference to have it here. The room is so expansive the architect designed the platform as a dimensional point of interest and to dilineate the sleeping space from the rest of the suite.
    As Interior Designers we do not always have prior input into the architect’s plans and concepts with the client.
    However this room has been published a few times and the new owners of the home contracted me to help them with their Interior fit-out as they were so impressed with the original work completed by Colour Confidence Interiors.
    We are happy to work with reputable builders and developers and are always respectful to the client’s wish list for their home.
    They loved the platform, so we worked with it.
    I hope that answers your concerns.
    Regards,
    Michelle
    CCI

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.