deoliveira

size of addition room

Mimi
3 år sedan

What size is this addition and cost. Looking at doing the same.

Great Room Addition · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Modern Yankee Builders
    3 år sedan

Size is 16' x 28'. Cost is a subject so complex that it's impossible to answer without more information. (e.g. including re-configuring the of the lawn sprinkler system? including the re-grading? Landscaping? patio? pergola? deck? stone fireplace details inside? built-in storage benches? wide-plank cherry flooring? tray ceiling? ....I think you get the point. It's like asking, "how much does it cost to get to CA from RI?". By walking, biking, driving, bus, train or plane? Including hotels? ...nice ones, or motel 6? Meals? etc...

• Mimi
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Yes I completely understand there are a lot of factors involved in order to price a room like that I will get area quotes since we live in New England thank you. You did a wonderful job I love the window seats I actually I’m thinking of doing the same after seeing all your photos. Not sure if I can get away with not doing a foundation or footing but do a type of deck footing instead still looking at that.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.