3 år sedan
which carpet is this one? could you please specify the model? thanks
Alternative In-situ · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Alternative Flooring
    3 år sedan

Hi Clara,

Thank you for your message, this stair runner looks stunning doesn't it?

However, this is a photo sent to us by a customer and therefore we are aware of the exact flooring and border combination used. Our best suggestion would be one of our Sisal Boucle floor coverings with a plain dark Cotton border. You can see all colour options that we have to offer in our Sisal Boucle collection on our website, https://www.alternativeflooring.com/collection/naturals/sisal/sisal_boucle1. 

You can then visit our online Make Me A Rug designer to play with Sisal and Border combinations to create your own stair runner (we know it is called Make Me A Rug but any combination that you can design as a rug can also be turned in a runner or stair runner - as long as the flooring is suitable for stairs of course!)

We hope that this has helped but if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Have a lovely day!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.