helene_alfaro

Looking for a kitchen design center in Metrowest Boston

Helene Alfaro
3 år sedan
senast redigerad:3 år sedan

I have visited Metropolitan Cabinets, Westboro Design Center (Greenfield cabinetry) and reviews are mixed. Does anyone have feedback on either of these two places OR a kitchen place in Metrowest Boston that you would highly recommend? Planning to do a complete renovation (move a wall, new cabinets, new counters, appliances, etc.).

THANKS!!

Helene

Kommentarer (7)

• heleneo1974
    3 år sedan

Interesting perspective! How do I find an independent kitchen designer? When I ask on my local FB page they suggest design centers...

• PRO
    Morningstar Stone & Tile
    3 år sedan

Boston Design Center is a great place to start

Helene Alfaro thanked Morningstar Stone & Tile
  • BlueberryBundtcake - 6a/5b MA
    3 år sedan

We have had several good experiences with The Kitchen of Framingham (we have a bunch of Wood-Mode in the house). When the kitchen was put in (a while ago) the designer and we independently came up with the same plan with a few variations which has worked great, and more recently when we added a small freestanding island they worked with us to design it to exactly what we wanted. (We also have Wood-Mode in our library/guest room and bookcase/cabinetry in our entry that we enjoy.) However, we did have an unfortunate experience with one of their people recently because she didn't seem to like my space or something (I was trying to do a closet cabinet in my bedroom; she showed me Brookhaven only and seemed to rush me when some other client walked in.). I wouldn't recommend her ... in fact I thought she was a bit rude, but the rest of our experiences have been good with Kitchen Center of Framingham. I'd like to think that its just one bad apple or she was having an off day and that the place still does quality work and conducts themselves professionally otherwise.

Helene Alfaro thanked BlueberryBundtcake - 6a/5b MA
  • PRO
    RCKsinks Inc.
    3 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 3 år sedan

The absolute best kitchen designers and craftsman in Boston are Newton Kitchen and Design.

34 Wexford St. in Needham. It's right off exit 19 . # 781 -400-1574. Ask for designer Karen Connors. I have professionally known the owner Pierre Matta for close to 10 years and his workmanship has always been >superior.< And trust me..it's worth the trip just for the showroom, which is stunning! They do all work in house. Look at my home page here and see some of their projects I have posted. Good luck!

Helene Alfaro thanked RCKsinks Inc.
  • Garderner2014
    3 år sedan

Jewett Farms, located in the Boston Design center. I have used them on 2 projects. Highly recommend.

Helene Alfaro thanked Garderner2014
  • PRO
    Joshua Alan Interiors
    2 år sedan

Tile Showcase has a lot of great materials for kitchens. We also like using Boston Design Center to source our interior design furnishings and decor.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.