cyndi2211

I really like the rug

cyndi2211
3 år sedan

Can you tell me the name of the manufacturer?

Glen Oak · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Luminosus Designs LLC
    3 år sedan

Hi, this rug is custom made for my clients and is available through my studio. You can contact me directly mimi@luminosusdesigs.com

cyndi2211 thanked Luminosus Designs LLC
  • cyndi2211
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Thank you very much for answering my question especially on Sunday!

Could you please tell me the height of the rug; can it be surged; what material is it made of; what sizes are available; and what colors could the stripes be? We are looking for an area rug for our library and are interested in a rug with possibly a small amount of black stripes or even a windowpane type design with the rug being mostly cream or ivory.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it.

Cyndi MacDonald

• PRO
    Luminosus Designs LLC
    3 år sedan

Hi Cyndi, this rug is a "flat weave" so it is pretty low to the ground except the colored stripes. It is entirely made of wool. Because it is a custom rug, I can design any pattern using any color I specify. Hopefully this helps.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.