katrina5

Brilliant idea!

katrina5
3 år sedan
I love this room divider wine cellar. I'd like to know the minimum size that can be built? And is the refrigeration system quiet? I think a wine space like this is something I need.
Kitchen Wine Cellar Wall · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Innovative Wine Cellar Designs
    2 år sedan

I agree! I think this is something you need as well!

For this exact look (4 racks) we would need at the very minimum 55” long. The type of refrigeration unit you chose (ducted or a mini split) would dictate the depth.

The mini split would compressor inside of the room and would only need a line set to the condensor outside. You would need a minimum of 24” for this (and preferably a tall ceiling so we can hide it)

If you use a ducted system, the only thing that would be in the wine cellar are the supply and return vents, and this would require at least 18” deep.

Both units are extremely quiet. We make them ourselves so it’s also a lot easier to have them serviced and you won’t be waiting weeks while some other company tries to troubleshoot it with you over the phone, etc.

I hope that helps!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.