sinclairss

What color is this?

Sally Sinclair
10 år sedan
I have a collection of vintage blue glass like this that I want to "show off" in my new bedroom and I want to create a bedroom color scheme based on it. This color vintage glass is called "Colonial Blue" but I know the color Colonial Blue I have seen in home decorating is not this color. What colors do you recommend I use to go with and complement it? Thank you!

Kommentarer (8)

• indianpatti
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Ran this through the "chip it" at Sherwin Williams .. came back with 3 matches: 6945 Belize, 6789 blue mosque and 6767 Aquarium
  • decoenthusiaste
    10 år sedan
    Here you go!
  • Sally Sinclair
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thanks all. I especially like finding out about Chip It that indianpatti suggested. Had not known about it before. That is a great tool.
  • Geneviève
    10 år sedan
    Royal blue would look great with it
  • lauren10024
    10 år sedan
    Cobolt Blue china and accents accents of gold work well. My last dining room had several Majolica pieces with that palette,
  • PRO
    ArchiBusiness Marketing
    10 år sedan
    Computer monitors often distort colors, so the color you see on your monitor will be a different shade than what I see on my monitor. That is why you can never reliably match paint colors to something on line.
  • indianpatti
    10 år sedan
    I think the "outrageous green" and white would look great with this shade of blue.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.