tcordell42144

When placing a fire pit in a wooded area, how high must tree limbs be?

Tom Cordell
2 år sedan
I've got a wooded backyard with lots of trees that I can limb up, but I need to know how high up I need to remove limbs in order to safely place a fire pit under the trees.
Hillside Garden Landscape with Water Features and Beautiful Plantings · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    Accent Landscapes
    2 år sedan

Tom, thanks for the inquiry. If it is a gas fire pit, the manufacturer of the fire ring will specify the minimum distance to combustible material. For a wood burner, your local fire department may be able to provide guidance.

Tom Cordell thanked Accent Landscapes
  • Tom Cordell
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Thank you.

• Tom Cordell
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Thanks! Got a recommendation for a relatively inexpensive propane fire pit?

• PRO
    Accent Landscapes
    2 år sedan

Tom, you are welcome. We build all of ours and buy the ring and components from our local contractor wholesale supply house. We are not familiar with available retail lines of distribution. Sorry!

• Tom Cordell
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Thanks for your response. Let me know if you ever decide to market your own.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.