robyn_kassam

Looking to install a interior sliding door for a home office

Robyn Kassam
10 år sedan
converting our formal living room into a home office for my husband. Need to put in a sliding glass door to separate from the front foyer to the room, in addition to provide privacy for my husband to work.
See photos for current area and what I like.
Ideally, we would like the hardware to be on the top only.
Any advice and contacts are appreciated.
Thanks
Robyn

Kommentarer (3)

• armygirl1987
    10 år sedan
    Barn door.
  • PRO
    HomeStory of Omaha
    10 år sedan
    Robyn, where are you located? HomeStory does custom door installations in multiple locations throughout the United States. Our measuring technologies allow us to customize the fit of each door specifically for each opening of your home. The end result is great fitting doors and a convenient process. Here is a link to the website which has a list of locations and contact information. www.myhomestory.com
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    10 år sedan
    Barn door type would work if room on side wall to pushover. Depending on style. Of furn, would determine door. Reclaimed for rustic industrial. Glass not clear for modern. They are easy to Install and run on a track. Google pics.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.