maryann_hill

I am trying to find this color of blue. Where can I get it?

Mary Ann Hill
2 år sedan

I am redoing my kitchen cabinets and love this color of blue. Where can I get it?

Bold and Navy Blue Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    J&J Carpet One Floor & Home
    2 år sedan

Good Morning Ms. Hill! The cabinets for this kitchen were done in Fieldstone Cabinetry. This particular designer used their Fairfield door style in Maple with a tinted varnish in the color Blueberry. We are a Fieldstone dealer so if you are local we'd love to show you. We have a Fieldstone display as well as many other cabinet companies in our showroom. If you are out of our area maybe give Fieldstone a call to find a reputable local dealer.

Best wishes for a fabulous new kitchen!

The J&J Carpet One Floor and Home Family

• Mary Ann Hill
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Thank you for answering! This is the most gorgeous kitchen I have ever seen, and it's my inspiration for redoing mine. Unfortunately, I live in Oklahoma and I don't think there are any dealers here. I looked online and the closest appears to be in Kansas. However, I will give them a call. Maybe something has changed. Thank you again!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.