ncfountain337

how do I get help? I don’t understand what I’m supposed to be doing. I

Norma Fountain
2 år sedan

I need a Christmas wreath for a black door. I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do to get help to get what I want. Can someone help me?

Holiday Decor- Reds · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Envy Decor LLC
    2 år sedan

Norma, ...I am not exactly sure what is your question? Where to get a wreath or what style wreath get for the black door?

Where do you live? There are stores like Homegoods where you can find beautiful statement items at discount price. Grandin Road and FrontGate websites always have beautiful wreaths if budget allows. Williams Sonoma has beautiful red velvet wreath. Pottery Barn, Crate, and Barrel...

Wreath is like a lipstick on the face. It is the focal point on the door. It could be a "wow" introduction moment to your house. However it could be just a simple cypres or pine natural one. Some people get 3 smaller wreaths from Trader Joe and put them on the red ribbon, hanging vertically.

It all depends on the house style, architecture elemnts of the house, exterior, and personal taste. It is not always must be a color present in the holiday decor. Malls do beautiful things with simple white lights and it looks very festive. There are wreaths that have batteries and timers on them with lights build into them. I got mine at Costco. It could be simple sophisticated or whimsical and bright. You are the boss and it is for you to love it when you open your door.

• Norma Fountain
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Thank you. I had already done the 3 wreaths on the wide red velvet ribbon. It is pretty, but I wanted something new this year. Houz used to sell wreaths for all seasons. I had bought a couple in the past. I thought I might find something for this Christmas, but I guess Houz doesn’t do that anymore. Thank you for your suggestions. I got some good ideas. Thank you again.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.