carol_singletary

Need help choosing a good bathtub/shower

Carol Singletary
10 år sedan
I am converting a tiny bedroom into a bathroom. I want a nice, soaking tub that can also be used effectively as a shower. Are there any cool tubs out there that would work better than a tub with a shower curtain that hangs all the way around on the inside? I have had that set up before with an old claw foot tub, and I didn't like it.

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Granite Transformations Of Seattle
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Good Afternoon Carol, You really do have a lot of options depending on what direction you would like to go in...I would suggest browsing the internet and even taking a look at our site as we do alot of bathroom remodels. There are a lot of products out there that will give you a stream lined look or you may be trying to create a more romantic atmosphere...What is nice is that the optins and ideas are limitless...Let me know if we can be of any help! :) Brandy, Granite Transformations www.Granitetransformations.com
  • PRO
    Granite Transformations Of Seattle
    10 år sedan
    Here are a couple of ideas...
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.