webuser_801144432

Help needed to style my TV wall

Manny Fresh
2 år sedan
senast redigerad:2 år sedan

Hi all,

I'm in the process of building a TV wall in my living room, and would really appreciate some help styling it. I know I would like to wallpaper rather than paint, and also to tile around the fireplace, but I'm really unsure about colours and style.

I've been thinking maybe a wallpaper with blue and gold of some sort, to tie in the art on either side and also the swivel chair (just got delivered, and will sit where the Christmas tree currently is), but would that work?

I'm also thinking of putting either a granite or wooden slab at the bottom underneath the fire, but I just need a bit of help bringing it all together. Does anyone have wallpaper/tile/slab suggestions to help me with finishing this off?

Thanks in advance

Kommentarer (3)

• Avril
    2 år sedan

I have gas fire and initially used wallpaper but it started flaking. Had to remove.
    Looked plain just painted so went for polished plaster.
    This photo is wallpaper before plaster and tv install.
    We used marble at base but extended it at base so it wasn’t so dominant at top.

• PRO
    Venetian wall designs
    2 år sedan

Just finished this one.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.