2 år sedan

I’m looking for a hidden medicine cabine

the details · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Interior Changes home design & consulting
    2 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 2 år sedan

This "cabinet" was framed out between the studs during construction ( similar to a recessed niche in a shower for holding product). The trim carpenter added the backing, jambs, casing and shelving~ and then hinged a standard cabinet door. A poster was adhered to the back panel of the cabinet door, making it appear to be wall art when closed. This could be accomplished in any wall cavity that does not have a plumbing run or HVAC running through. You could also use a standard medicine cabinet and mount a piece of art over the mirror ... :)

• felizlady
    2 år sedan

I just hang a wall-mounted cabinet over the toilet (high enough that a tall person seated on the “throne” would not bump his head) since I can buy a ready-made cabinet. Be sure the cabinet is deep enough to fit toilet paper rolls and an extra tissue cube box inside.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.