storytime8

Love the brass brackets for the glass shelves!

storytime8
2 år sedan
Love the brass brackets for the glass shelves! Especially that they have a little railing to protect whatever you have on there. Where are they from? I'm on the east coast, so I'd have to get my glass locally but I'm sure the brackets could be shipped...?
Custom · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Taylor + Taylor
    2 år sedan

Thank you. That's so kind. The shelves were custom made based upon our team's designs.

• storytime8
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Is there any chance you'd be able/willing to make some more brackets like that and ship them to the east coast?

• PRO
    Taylor + Taylor
    2 år sedan

Honestly, as we're designers, not fabricators, we're not really set up to handle that sort of transaction. We design custom elements for our clients and work with local artisans to get them made and installed. Sorry.

• storytime8
    Författare
    2 år sedan

No worries! Thank you so much for the response!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.