heloanand

Help with kitchen layout

heloanand
2 år sedan
senast redigerad:2 år sedan

Just trying to find the best layout, any suggestions. i have also atached a render for one of the design

Kommentarer (10)

• Davincicalbourne
    2 år sedan

We have renovated our kitchen recently and resolved a few issues from our original. Dishwasher between sink and a long bank of drawers works really well. I can stack dw straight from sink and unstack straight into the drawers- bottom is crockery, middle glasses & cups, top cutlery. Pots, pans etc go in a drawer next to the oven. Bins & fridge on end of the run mean that other members of the family can access these without coming into the cooking space while someone is preparing meals. Something else that we rectified from our previous kitchen was extending the depth of the cabinetry so the fridge and dishwasher sit flush. Depending on existing walls, another layout option is to have a straight run across the back and then another across the front creating either a much bigger island or peninsula. This would remove the corner cupboards and give you more drawers- even with interior pullouts these are not easy access storage. Good luck with your reno, looking forward to seeing the end result.

• Kate
    2 år sedan

Agree. My very 1st thought was swap ovens with fridge. This is as per render.

• heloanand
    Författare
    2 år sedan

but being it next to the wall how to open the fridge door? thats the reason i moved it

• heloanand
    Författare
    2 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 2 år sedan

hi @Kate my thoughts as well, but you need a space between wall and the sink right to put the plates for drying. so you cant move sink to the corner. Also why is microwave moving next to cooktop, thats again a busy area there, microwave is better closer to fridge isnt it. Another worry with this is being fridge and sink opposite to each other, fridge sticks out and there will only be 1000mm left between fridge and sink, its going to be crowded there, especially when you want to open the fridge when someone waching dishes. i am getting out of options, i might have to go for the L shape kitchen which wont look as nice as this one but thats very functional.

• Kate
    2 år sedan

Personally I’d move the wall back in line with fridge if your lounge is as big as the photomontage. Sink not right in corner. Just up a bit. Microwave in oven tower. Hard to access microwave under bench. No pull out tray like and oven so it should be at least bench height.

• heloanand
    Författare
    2 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 2 år sedan

@Kate lounge is 4800mm long currently thats including the Tv cabinet 400mm, so really 4400, not sure thats enought, as we have to pass through the louge to get to alfresco, outside, powder room, laundry, stairs to upstairs, a bedroom etcc. so its a heavy traffic area. With the L shape kitchen i can get the lounge to 5600mm includes the tv cabinet

• heloanand
    Författare
    2 år sedan

I think i solve all the issues.

• Kate
    2 år sedan

Love that. Well done

• PRO
    Foshan Yubang Cabinets
    2 år sedan

250mm width bin cabinet may be too small?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.