mrsgraham13

Need help with guest bathroom

mrsgraham13
10 år sedan
Guest bath. Old house. Where to start with this ancient tub and tile. Then floor and new vanity. No closet so I need storage as well.

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    10 år sedan
    Looks like there is enough space for a narrow linen closet by the vanity. What style are you thinking of?
  • PRO
    Granite Transformations Of Seattle
    10 år sedan
    Good Aftrenoon Msgraham13, Oh boy you have so many options! Our company does a lot of remodeling work in Bathrooms and the best part is there is no demolition involved! Everything from Bath/Shower surround walls, mosaic backsplashes, tiling, Bath to Shower conversions...Below are some pictures for your reference and please feel free to contact us if you would like any additional help! www.GraniteTransformations.com
    Best Wishes, Brandy
  • mrsgraham13
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Dytecture, my style is traditional but I like clean, classic lines and functional space. The edges of the tub are so wide, its outdated. the vanity is bulky and only leaves about 7 inches between it and the toilette. Thanks for the pics brandy.
  • PRO
    DMH DESIGN
    10 år sedan
    Mrsgraham-May I suggest a Swanstone shower wall system, flat sheets of corian like material promotes easy maintenance. American Std lever shower valve with shower head about $100. Add wall mt cabt. +54" above floor above tlt tank. Vanity cabs emulating vintage commodes (with feet) available (cheap) through Overstock, with simulated marble tops having integral sinks. Suggest tile floor, something with "tooth" for safety. Happy Houzzing.
    mrsgraham13 thanked DMH DESIGN
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.