webuser_285351312

Dining table Wall Art

Garry S
2 år sedan

Looking for recommendations on the type of wall art/colours that can go with the marble dining table.

Kommentarer (7)

• Davincicalbourne
    2 år sedan

Choose one large piece with some warmer colours in it - an abstract that has similar movement to the marble veins would look great.

• Julie Herbert
    förra året

Art is such a personal thing, when you find that special piece that you fall in love with then that’s the one, there really are no rules

• Garry S
    Författare
    förra året

Thank you for the great ideas…just one more thing - should I have some sort of glossy wall art or more like a canvas. I feel since table is glossy, Canvas would look more better.

• bigreader
    förra året

Yes, a more matte artwork such as a canvas would soften the hard surfaces already in the room.

• Garry S
    Författare
    förra året

Great thanks

• twb60
    förra året

Garry S you need to also consider all the angles. How does the art compliment the views to outside or from kitchen or from living room if open plan

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.