annabelle_phan

Hi In the last photo, there’s a set with the outdoor concrete round

Annabelle Phan
förra året

Hi In the last photo, there’s a set with round outdoor concrete table is that in Gray concrete? Is it more or a white? Cause I’m photos I couldn’t tell if it was gray or the alabaster to match with those outdoor chairs in same photo. Also can I Order this set on Houzz? Reading reviews about ordering straight from Rove with bad reviews on communication and delivery dates.

Winston Dining Table - Concrete · Mer info

Kommentarer (14)

• PRO
    Rove Concepts
    förra året

Hi Annabelle, thank you so much for your interest in our Winston Outdoor Dining Table! Our Winston in Slate Concrete is more on the grey side. As the lighting may affect how the material may look, we would recommend referring to the #WinstonDiningTableConcrete and #WinstonOutdoorDiningTable on Instagram for more pictures of the Winston. We are more than happy to provide you with a quote via our direct message so please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. - BT

• Annabelle Phan
    Författare
    förra året

Hi Ok I’ll take a look at Instagram but what color is the outdoor Winston table and Chairs in the photo? I want to purchase that set, the table and 4 chairs.

• PRO
    Rove Concepts
    förra året

The Winston Dining Table here is in Slate Concrete and the Afton Outdoor Dining Chairs are in Natural Cord and White Frame. Please feel free to click the links attached to the names of the mentioned pieces to learn more about them!

• Annabelle Phan
    Författare
    förra året

Okay what’s the price for this set. The table and 4 chairs exactly color as described above? Can I purchase on Houzz? Are all the items available to ship?

• Annabelle Phan
    Författare
    förra året

Hello Rove are you still selling on Houzz?

• PRO
    Rove Concepts
    förra året

Hi Annabelle, we currently do not sell through Houzz as our Houzz account is to communicate and showcase our pieces! We would recommend ordering the pieces through our website directly! The price may vary depending on the currency you are interested. The items are currently available to ship depending on the location. The availability of the product is stated on our website on the product pages linked previously. If you would like to receive a customized quote to see the total price of the order, please feel free to send us a message on Houzz as we are more than happy to send up an order for you. - BT

• Annabelle Phan
    Författare
    förra året

Hi yes please do, shipping to California

• Annabelle Phan
    Författare
    förra året

Where’s item being shipped from? Please include if all items are in stock ready to ship to California?

• PRO
    Rove Concepts
    förra året

The Winston Dining Table in Slate Concrete is currently in stock at our LA warehouse, where the pieces will be shipped from. However, the Afton Dining Chair in White base and Natural Cord is currently available as a pre-order arriving between September 19 and October 4th 2022., however we do have the Afton in Black Cord and Black base in stock.

• Annabelle Phan
    Författare
    förra året

Hi I would like to order the Winston dining table in slate concrete and 4 afton dining chairs in white vase and natural cord

• PRO
    Rove Concepts
    förra året

Hi Annabelle, thank you so much for your interest in ordering from us! Is it possible for you to share your email address with us? We can reach out to you to ensure that your personal information is encrypted when making an order for you.

• Annabelle Phan
    Författare
    förra året

hoitvu@hotmail.com

• Annabelle Phan
    Författare
    förra året

Hi did you send me info and estimate on this set yet?

• PRO
    Rove Concepts
    förra året

Hi Annabelle, our team has recently checked our system and we have seen that you have made an order with us! Please feel free to reach out to us in the DM again if you should have any additional questions.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.