oros0003

stone spec

Jeffrey Orosz
förra året
Hi, I'm local to the Twin Cities where this house is. I'm wondering if you can share the stone spec. Thanks!!
Wayzata - Traditional Total Home Remodel · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Michels Homes
    förra året

Welcome to the TC! The stone is a chilton / fondulac mix. We matched the exterior of the home. I believe it all came from Headbergs. They have a nice selection of stone there. Thank you!

• Jeffrey Orosz
    Författare
    förra året

Funny enough I am right in the middle of stone selection on my own home and I am going through Hedberg as well. My woodwork is a cinnamon stained white oak similar in tone to the woodwork in this image. It's nearly the identical look I'm trying to get to in regards to the stone / wood mix. If you don't mind, may I take this photo to Hedberg to re-create? I was leaning toward their "Minnehaha" mix, but I have to say this image is just perfect. Very well done, as is the rest of your portfolio - that Lake Johanna family room is fantastic.

• PRO
    Michels Homes
    förra året

Please do use the photo. Thank you Jeffrey for the compliment!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.