coastalmichigan

Gorgeous back splash.

Shawn Schmidt
förra året
I read through comments and can't tell who the manufacturer is. I live in northern Michigan so I'd need to buy it closer to home. Can you tell me details like manufacturer, style, color and item #?

Thank you!
Kenwood Cottage · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    PKA.
    förra året

The project was completed over 10 years ago so my recommendation would be to bring the photo to a local interior designer or high-end tile company and see if you can find something comparable. Colors, shapes, tile assortment, and trends have changed pretty dramatically since. Best, PKA. Architecture

• Shawn Schmidt
    Författare
    förra året

Yeah, saw that and tried that. We can't find anything quite like it.

Thank you anyway. :)

• PRO
    Tile X Design
    förra året

Hey there @Shawn Schmidt!

My educated guess is that this gorgeous splash is the 6" Moroccan in Arctic by Wizard Enterprise! Their color, shape, and mosaic offerings have stayed pretty consistent through the years because they are an artisanal tilery. Wizard glazes often have moderate variations as seen here -- and even if my color estimate is off, they have dozens to choose from so you're sure to find something you love.

https://www.wizardenterprise.com/

Good luck, and happy designing <3

Lynsey, TXD Brand Mgr

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.