odessaw

what company makes that beautiful console?

odessaw
förra året

Gorgeous console!
What company makes it?

Modern English Country Style · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Nathan Taylor for Obelisk Home
    förra året

This is the Napoleon Sink Chest by Ambella Home.

• odessaw
    Författare
    förra året

Nathan,
    Thank you so much!

I’m gutting my Cape House powder room. It happens to be right at the entrance of the house. SO…..my plan is to make it a jewel box. I want it to be knock by its simplicity. I want it to be a surprise!

I’ve located a NICKEL console that will be the base of an under mount white sink and beautiful marble/porcelain/quartz surface. It has a rack below to hold T.P. and tissues. I specifically do not want a vanity. Its a small space and I want it to look crisp and spacious.
    So…. console, mirror above and new toilet. Thats it! Is this going to look too elegant for the house? (This could easily go perfectly in a Manhattan apt!)

I asked about the Napoleon sink, because it has a very similar feel to it.
    I think I’m going to be order this console this week, as it takes several weeks to arrive and I don’t want to hold up the job. But, you hear my reservations, right? It costs a fortune and is not returnable😳.

If you could let me know what
    your thoughts are, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
    Linda

• Houzz-ID: 491669619
    förra året

Hello Nathan Taylor, Obelisk Home

I have trying to locate the faucet in this particular powder room. Could you please give the manufacturer, all the images for the bathrooms show simular styles just having a hard time matching them.

Thank you for your time

Talene

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.