ntlwhsle

cover for bottom part of avg

ntlwhsle
förra året

Hello I love this kitchen design! Can I ask where you got the front cover for the bottom of the egg?

Project Of The Month: December 2019 · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Just Grillin Outdoor Living
    förra året

It's a custom piece that we manufacturer in-house. If you live in the lower 48 states and are interested in a piece, email us at info@justgrillinflorida.com for a quote. We can make it any size so if you have an XL egg, it can be made wider.

• ntlwhsle
    Författare
    förra året

Hi yea I would be interested, I’ll attach some pics to see what I need to cover. I already have the island stucco done. Can you please give me a quote

• ntlwhsle
    Författare
    förra året

You can email me as well ntlwhsle@gmail.com

• PRO
    Just Grillin Outdoor Living
    förra året

Thank you. I have forwarded this information along to the employee that handles quotes for these. It will probably be a week until you hear back. I'm not sure if they will need any further information but if they do, they will reach out to you directly. Thanks.

• ntlwhsle
    Författare
    förra året

Ok thank you I hope to hear from them soon.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.