michelle_amos75

Size, fit and elevation question

Michelle Amos
förra året
I have a rough opening of 24.25" wide. Will this window fit? Also I was wondering if this window can be installed at 5500 elevation? We are looking at using it in our mountain home.
Cabin Light 4 Season Wood Window With Grille, Clear Insulated Glass · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    JJJ Specialty Company
    förra året

Michelle,

Thank you for your inquiry. This window is designed to fit a rough opening of 22-1/4" and has a brickmold size (exterior molding) of 24-1/2". It would be too small for a 24-1/4" rough opening. The better choice would be the Large Cabin Light window that a frame size of 23-1/8" and a brickmold size of 26-1/8".

Regarding installation at higher elevations, we have not heard of any issues with installation at higher elevations. Our windows ship all over the country and we have not had any reports of problems relating to elevation.

Best regards,

Scott

Customer Service

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.