zorehb

Window inside shower

zorehb
förra året
I am very curious as to how the problem of having a regular sized window was solved inside this shower. From what I can tell, there are two sets of glass covering the windows so as not to have dry rot and other problems when the water hits the windows. Is what I see correct? Are there hinges so one can open the window while not showering? Any information will be greatly appreciated as this will solve the problem of changing the size of my window to a tiny one. I do not wish to change it bc of added cost and little natural light that I will get by doing this. Much thanks!
Bathroom and Bedroom Remodel in Wauwatosa · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Brakefield Design Collective
    förra året

The windows are covered by what are essentially mini shower doors - the glass is frosted. They are on hinges and can open - I can't remember if we added a rubber sweep to the bottom but that would be ideal. The shower door company completed them.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.