webuser_802006133

What is the color around the small garage?

Me Me
förra året
Trying to figure out what colors are where on this house. Where is the Eider White, where is the repose gray and where is the color Acier? Thank you!
Joan
jmac17@protonmail.com
Soprano Basement · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Prodigy Homes Inc.
    förra året

Thank you for the great questions! This house has 2 main colors. Starting with, the top trim is SW7018 Dovetail and the lower trim is SW7015 Repose Gray. The body, the color that goes throughout the house, is SW7015 Repose Gray. The accent color is SW7018 Dovetail. For the 3rd bay, small garage, the body is SW7015 Repose Gray, and the trim is SW7018 Dovetail. If you have any more questions feel free to contact our office, and for more inspiration visit our website www.homesbyprodigy.com. If you like the response, leave us a review!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.