cheryl_vaughan53

bathroom vanity color

Cheryl Vaughan
9 månader sedan

I need to balance this grey and white wall with black floor bathroom. What color vanity?

Kommentarer (10)

• Rho Dodendron
    9 månader sedan

Aren't there at least three other walls, doors, trim, plus a counter top to consider??????

• Cheryl Vaughan
    Författare
    9 månader sedan

The countertop would be white. Faucet black and mirror black. I was thinking natural wood to give some warmth. But now I’m thinking periwinkle. I could be way off tho

• Lyn Nielson
    9 månader sedan

not enoigh natural light for periwinkle, could look silly.

need a natural element. @jck910

• PRO
    Badeloft
    9 månader sedan

agree with natural wood

• jck910
    9 månader sedan

No periwinkle on the black floor

• btydrvn
    9 månader sedan

Not enough info to offer an informed opinion…more pix…ceiling height..pic of the black floor….style of the rest of the home… if you want it to flow with the rest of the home or be distinctly different?

• kandrewspa
    9 månader sedan

Magnolia New Build · Mer info

kids' bathroom · Mer info

• PRO
    McBowery
    9 månader sedan

Natural wood all the way!! Add black hardware to tie into all the gray features. Lots of luck!

Sarah
    McBowery.com

• Iluvdark kychns
    9 månader sedan

Light to medium brown wood would look best IMO. Would not paint. I also wouldn't go too light on the wood.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.