georgeeporter

Can the jamb be cut down to 1" to penetrate a 3/4" deep board/wall?

georgeeporter
7 månader sedan
I need to install a round, weather tight, rain proof window into a 24"X24" opening in a 3/4 inch marine plywood wall. I need to make it water tight both outside and inside that wall material. Could the jamb be cut off nearly flush with the inside of the 3/4 " marine plywood wall, say at 1" and trimmed with the trim kit?
Rambler 4 Season Poly Round Window, Clear Insulated Glass, Bronze, Low-E Insulat · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    JJJ Specialty Company
    7 månader sedan

George,

Thank you for your inquiry. The answer is no. The window has a 4-9/16" deep jamb and the IG glass is overall 1" thick. Here is a cross section drawing of the round window so you can see there would be no way of cutting it to fit anything that thin.

Best regards,

Scott J.

JJJ Specialty Co.

Customer Service

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.