blandy514

Before and After - Cherry Cabinets with Quartz Counters

blandy514
7 månader sedan
senast redigerad:7 månader sedan

Last year I was undecided about replacing kitchen counters and adding to the cost of a major renovation, so just ended up doing floors and bathrooms.

This year I decided to go ahead with kitchen counters and sharing my results as you have helped me with many decisions along the way, thank you!

New countertop

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Kommentarer (10)

• kculbers
    7 månader sedan

Lovely!! Looks much brighter in your beautiful kitchen!!

blandy514 thanked kculbers
  • herbflavor
    7 månader sedan

I dont mind the previous counter...BUT..with the newer light floor .... counter and floor now really show off the cabinetry !!! Nice ! it all works together so much better

blandy514 thanked herbflavor
  • just_janni
    7 månader sedan

Agree the cabinets are gorgeous - thank you for not painting them!

Counter very much updates the space. = Are you going to add a backsplash again? Maybe add some color?

blandy514 thanked just_janni
  • Kay p
    7 månader sedan

Kitchen looks so much brighter. great job!

blandy514 thanked Kay p
  • chicagoans
    7 månader sedan

Really lovely! Great job!

blandy514 thanked chicagoans
  • K Laurence
    7 månader sedan

Wow, your cabinets ! I’m jealous. So much nicer than the ubiquitous white cabinets , white quartz & subway tile that one sees EVERYWHERE…. & this is coming from someone who has had white cabinets for past 30 years, no more. i still like them when done right, but not poorly done like I’ve seen in cheap flips.

blandy514 thanked K Laurence
  • blandy514
    Författare
    7 månader sedan

Just_janni i did the backsplash in the quartz over the stove and sink but not the dish cabinet. i might eventually if they get an offcut but not sure its nec there…

• RedRyder
    7 månader sedan

Looks clean and bright and new!

blandy514 thanked RedRyder
  • PRO
    Badeloft
    6 månader sedan

Looks great!

blandy514 thanked Badeloft
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.