emendez57

Kitchen Help tips Needed

emendez57
4 månader sedan

Hello All, need some pointers on kitchen redo. Replacing backsplash but not loving it. Would like to paint cabinets off white but not sure if this look is working?

Kommentarer (10)

• emendez57
    Författare
    4 månader sedan

This is how it looked before

• emendez57
    Författare
    4 månader sedan

Thank you Lala that is exactly what I am seeing and it’s clashing with the counter

• emendez57
    Författare
    4 månader sedan

Trying to make it look simple and elegant but don’t want to replace the countertop. The before tile was definitely overwhelming and glad it’s gone but getting this right is harder than I imagined

• la_la Girl
    4 månader sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 månader sedan

Oh for sure - backsplashes are notoriously hard to get right! ideally they pull together the cabs, counter and flooring - wonder about a simple off white/cream subway tile? something warm to complement the cabs -

Could you bring a sample your counter and a cab door to a local tile shop?

• emendez57
    Författare
    4 månader sedan

Great idea, will do that. Thank you Lala

• emendez57
    Författare
    3 månader sedan

So this happened instead now trying to pick a simple elegant backsplash

• PRO
    Randy Trainor
    förra månaden

Are you keeping the countertops that are in the above photos? If so you could look at doing white, green, blue, grey, etc. It might be best to get some samples and hold them up to the countertop in the lighting in the kitchen to see what will work best.

Mt. Washington Ski House · Mer info

Contemporary Kitchen & Bath · Mer info

• PRO
    Michelle Yorke Interior Design LLC
    förra månaden

You might look at doing a simple white subway tile backsplash or using the countertop as a backsplash.

Sammamish Coastal · Mer info

Echo Lake Modern · Mer info

• emendez57
    Författare
    förra månaden

Thank you Michelle! It’s all done and I’m loving it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.