Linda Marchand Jones
2 månader sedan

Should I paint my house exterior brick walls

Dressing Room & Robe · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Dan Kitchens Australia
    2 månader sedan

Hi Linda, I don't see how your question is relevant to our photo, but I'm happy to share my opinion. A lot of house flippers paint brick exteriors to freshen up the look. However it usually tends to hide problems like cracks and pointing issues. Once painted, you now have to keep repainting every so often to maintain the paint - you don't need to do that with bricks. Its also very difficult to go back to bare brick if you change your mind. The two use cases I can think of for painted brick (or rendered etc) is when you are making an extension and cant find the original brick, and you want to keep everything looking seamless. The other use case is if the brick is downright ugly, and you're either unhappy with the appearance or looking to sell. Hope that helps.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.