webuser_793115012

Exterior wall paint colour combination recommendations

Nischal Jaiswal
förra månaden

Please suggest me the best wall colour combination for my exterior wall preferably in gray color shade with combination of blue

Kommentarer (4)

• paulscreationids
    förra månaden

For a stylish exterior, consider a combination of warm gray like Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray with a touch of navy blue such as Farrow & Ball Hague Blue. Add depth with dark gray accents like Behr Intellectual and achieve a modern look with a pop of Sherwin-Williams Tricorn Black on the front door. Test samples to ensure harmony in natural light.

• PRO
    Shades By Shweta
    förra månaden

Beige & white

• PRO
    V S Enterprises
    6 dagar sedan

For an elegantexterior, consider a blend of gray and blue hues. Opt for light gray as the main color for the walls to create a stylish backdrop. Then, accentuate architectural features or trim with a deeper shade of blue, such as navy or slate blue, to add depth and visual interest. This combination offers a modern yet timeless appeal, enhancing your home's curb appeal while reflecting a subtle touch of personality.

• amitbajpayee
    4 dagar sedan

In my opinion a great combination for your exterior walls, especially if you're interested in sustainability, would be a mix of light gray with a subtle touch of blue. This blend creates a modern and calming look while considering solar options. You could go for a light gray base and then add blue accents or trims. Additionally, you can install solar rooftop system into your house design to enhance energy efficiency and add an eco-friendly touch to your home.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.