forhgtv

Another Kitchen Color Choice

Fun2BHere
11 dagar sedan

The kitchen has a banquette. The back cushions are a vibrant print as shown. Now, I need to have solid colored seat cushions made. The choices are numbered. Please pick your favorite.

Brown
Light Green Mix
Bright Green Mix
Bright Green Vinyl
Lime Green
Green #6
Green #7
Green #8
Green #9

Kommentarer (23)

• mtnrdredux_gw
    11 dagar sedan

I vote 9 but do we get to see wall colors etc? Fun!

Fun2BHere thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • Kswl
    11 dagar sedan

I was going to vote for both 8 and 9 but I guess there is one vote per customer,

Fun2BHere thanked Kswl
  • SEA SEA
    11 dagar sedan

I am drawn to #6 and #9, but any chance these do not blend nicely with wall color or drapes or such? Nice print! It's fun : )

Fun2BHere thanked SEA SEA
  • rubyclaire
    11 dagar sedan
    Ändrades senast: 11 dagar sedan

I voted for #6 but would also like to see another photo when you get to the top 3 or 4. Happy print and yes - we need to see more of the room!

Fun2BHere thanked rubyclaire
  • Eileen
    11 dagar sedan

I voted for 9. I don't care for the acid green. I was looking for a complement to the blue background as well as the bright colors. However, I was wishing for a blue choice, and now that you've said the room is brown, I think you should try some blues. I've always loved blue and brown together.

Fun2BHere thanked Eileen
  • OutsidePlaying
    11 dagar sedan

I voted for 7 but think 6, 7 or 8 would work. 9 looks a bit drab to me with the print and the other greens too much acid green.

Fun2BHere thanked OutsidePlaying
  • porkandham
    11 dagar sedan

7 or 9. I don’t see too much difference between 6, 7, and 8, but that could be my monitor or my eyes!

Fun2BHere thanked porkandham
  • jck910
    10 dagar sedan

None on the left because you don't want competition for the print. You want it to be the star.

Fun2BHere thanked jck910
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    10 dagar sedan

#8 because it walks line between too bright and too dark. Perfect look. Love the printed fabric. So fun and happy!!

Fun2BHere thanked Flo Mangan
  • Arapaho-Rd
    10 dagar sedan

Voted 9 before reading any comments. It just jumped out at me.

Fun2BHere thanked Arapaho-Rd
  • blfenton
    10 dagar sedan

Any of the ones between 6-9 depending on the light in the room, etc.

Fun2BHere thanked blfenton
  • RNmomof2 zone 5
    10 dagar sedan

I agree with picking a blue the shade of the background color. When I do the "squint" test, that is the color I see.

Fun2BHere thanked RNmomof2 zone 5
  • 1929Spanish-GW
    10 dagar sedan

I also feel like the green is pulling yellow/orange out of the brown where a blue might tamp that down and let the viewer’s eye land on more colors in the print, which is fabulous!

Fun2BHere thanked 1929Spanish-GW
  • jsk
    10 dagar sedan

I voted #9.

I also would prefer a blue, but I assumed that the OP didn't want blue as all the options are green. Wasn't sure if this was one of those 'don't give advice not asked for' scenarios.

Fun2BHere thanked jsk
  • Lars
    9 dagar sedan

I voted for #3, but I would prefer something between #2 and #3.

Fun2BHere thanked Lars
  • Yayagal
    9 dagar sedan

I voted #2

• Eileen
    9 dagar sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 dagar sedan

Wasn't sure if this was one of those 'don't give advice not asked for' scenarios.

Who made that rule? No one suffers any harm in reading other ideas and it could lead to the perfect solution.

Fun2BHere thanked Eileen
  • blueskysunnyday
    9 dagar sedan

If you have kids, I’d do a navy blue microfiber that will clean easily and hide potential stains.

Fun2BHere thanked blueskysunnyday
  • jsk
    9 dagar sedan

Who made that rule? No one suffers any harm in reading other ideas and it could lead to the perfect solution.

Nobody made a rule, but there has been discussion on this topic that you may have missed.

The OP didn't ask for other ideas. They asked to pick from the choices provided.

Perhaps they welcome other options, perhaps they don't.

Fun2BHere thanked jsk
  • Jilly
    9 dagar sedan

I voted #9.

Can’t wait to see ’afters’. :)

Fun2BHere thanked Jilly
  • Sherry8aNorthAL
    9 dagar sedan

#9 for the win! My choice, although I also liked the others on that side.

Fun2BHere thanked Sherry8aNorthAL
  • lizbeth-gardener
    9 dagar sedan

I like 8 & 9, but since it will be on a seat I would go with 9.

Fun2BHere thanked lizbeth-gardener
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.