frenchina

Would like to use this project for a student assignment on a small sca

frenchina
10 år sedan
Do I supply them with coarse medium to mix with paint...we are trying that this Friday in class.....thanks, Wendy hill, adjunct, PVCC
ORIGINAL PAINTINGS ::: CRUSHED ITALIAN STONE · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    ART DESTINY | ORIGINAL ECO-FRIENDLY ART
    10 år sedan
    hi wendy ! I use materials from other countries and Italy under the oils! for students I guess you could just try organic sand and other mediums I suppose from local hardware such as plaster of paris under the oils - some type of 'filler' mixed with heavy textured paint could give a lovely dimensional effect. it would have to dry overnight and build and build over to give it dimension as in this painting. I am an experimental fine artist and do not use many materials from the US ... so I hope that helps? I am leaving for an art installation in vegas right now and will not return until next week. good luck with your project ! *Michele*
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.