Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Colorado Creations
    10 år sedan
    For more info email Scott@coloradocreations.com
  • PRO
    Urban Abode
    10 år sedan
    Well I'm not sure why scott from Colorado Creations is taking credit for our work and our design, but I'll take it as a compliment. To answer your question Krystal, the lower cabinets are 42" high (including a 3" thick countertop")
  • Wendy
    10 år sedan
    I would like to know where you purchased the lower cabinets, we are trying to find something like this for our basement and having some difficulty , everything is for a kitchen and seems to have drawers. Or are these upper cabinets that you are using on the bottom, please let me know. Thanks
    I am not sure how I get the reply but if you could e-mail it wendy@wedeliverwellness.com that would be great.
  • PRO
    Urban Abode
    10 år sedan
    Hi Wendy, The reply just normally comes through this forum, so hopefully you get this! We are a home renovation company that also does custom cabinetry. These cabinets are custom designed and built to the specifications. So we've made the heights at what we wanted along with the widths to match the symmetry of the room, and the depth to accommodate media equipment.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.